Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanks, Leah


The following post was supposed to appear last week, but blogger had a hissy fit and wouldn't let me load the picture. So here it is, finally!



I had a busy weekend and didn't get round to clearing my emaill until today. The following was in my inbox:


Congratulations!  I'm so excited to announce that you are a winner of the 9 by 12
Transformation Challenge!

Make sure to check out the Free Motion Quilting Project tomorrow (Sept 30th) to see your

quilt and description posted online, as well as news about a special package you can expect
in the mail in the next 2-3 weeks.

I hope you've enjoyed participating in this contest and I'm so happy to now include your quilt

in the Transformation Show Quilt that I will construct this fall and winter.  You really have
helped to make this contest a wonderful success and I sincerely thank you for entering and
participating!

Let's go quilt,


Leah Day


Wow! Thanks, Leah :-)

1 comment:

Foolish Feathers said...

Congratulations! What an honor; it really is a nice quilt. I also really love your use of color, the blending of light to dark and vice versa really makes each area pop out! I was encouraged by your use of so many stitches. I usually just use one, but what a difference the combinations make, almost like shading in some places! I wish you well on your future projects.